What are the positions in the DCSA Elections?
Executive Chair and Cheif Elected Officer
The Role of the Executive Chair is to:
- Chair Board meetings and Members’ meetings;
- act as the representative of the DCSA;
- uphold, promote and further the interests of the Corporation;
- promote public involvement in DCSA’s activities;
- participate in and foster activities that enhance the economic, social and environmental well-being of DCSA and its Members;
- provide leadership, information and recommendations to the Board;
Directors from the Faculties
The Role of the Directors from the Faculties are to:
- oversee the governance of the Corporation by attending and participating in Board and Committee meetings; and
- serve on various college committees as required.
Are there campaign events and when will they be held?
Who can vote
Any full-time post-secondary student can vote for Executive Chair and Chief Elected Officer.
Any full-time post-secondary student within the faculty or faculties represented by the Director can vote for that director.
How do electors vote
Electors will receive an email on March 28, 2023 with a direct link to a ballot, simply click on that link, and you will be taken to the ballot.
If an elector did not receive an link, they should contact DCSA Elections firstname.lastname@example.org who will investigate the issue.
Results will be made available on the DCSA website and social media after the polls close.