ADDENDUM TO THE CANDIDATE’S GUIDE
A second nomination process has begun for the following positions:
- Director from the Faculty of Business (Class A)
- Director from the Faculty of Health Sciences (Class B)
- Director from the Faculty of Media, Art and Design (Class C)
- Director from the Faculties of Skilled Trades, and Apprenticeship; Hospitality and Horticulture Science; and Liberal Studies (Classes D, F and H) (one to be elected)
- Director from the Faculty of Social and Community Services (Class G)
Nominations will open at 9:00 a.m. on Monday, March 13, 2023, and will close at 1:00 p.m. on Wednesday, March 15, 2023.
Some information in these guides will not be up to date because of the Second Nominations Process.
Correction to the guide:
On page 3 of the Voter’s Guide, and the guide for the Durham College Community there an error exists and the Candidates at Whitby Event should read as follows:
Candidates at Whitby
Whitby Campus Atrium, Whitby Campus
March 23, 2023, 11:00 a.m.-1:30 p.m.
Candidates will have tables to speak to students in the Atrium. Each candidate for Executive Chair will have a tabe to talk to students.